Register For CIPMN's Training and Induction - 1st - 3rd Dec 2020.
The Chartered Institute of Project Managers of Nigeria (Establishment) Act, no. 3 of 2018. Gazette No. 15, Vol. 105; with the responsibility for registration and discipline of their members and for the other related matters.
With the form below you can either register for the upcoming training ALONE holding on the 1st & 2nd Dec or Register for both the training and induction which holds on the 3rd Dec 2020.
You will get further information after registration.
Please enter your details below
- License all project management practitioners in Nigeria Section 21 (1d - 1e)
- Withdraw License of erring practitioners - Section 21(1f)
- Prohibit non-registered members from engaging or practicing Project Management in Nigeria - Section 19(2)
- Prohibit non-registered members of CIPMN from being entitled to be appointed or engage or head any project management of any organization (both in the private and the public sectors) in Nigeria - Section 14(9)
- To accredit institutions of higher learning offering courses in project management leading to the award of a Degree, Higher National Diploma, etc. in Nigeria - Section 16(2)
- Within 12 months after the commencement of the Act, register all project management professionals from abroad, who resides in Nigeria and wish to practice project management in Nigeria - Section 14 (8)
- Supervise, regulate and train project management bodies and practitioners in Nigeria - Section 21(1b)
- Mobilize students who graduate from the Chartered Institute of Project Managers of Nigeria, after the final professional qualifying examination for NYSC… Section 5(10)
Training outlineMembers Training Cost: N50,000
Non-Members Training Cost: N70,000
- Introduction to DUCAP, Nigeria First Locally developed Project delivery Methodology to be used in delivering projects in Nigeria. Learning’s was taken from Agile, PRINCE 2 and PMP methodologies then overlaid with the unique Nigeria’s landscape to develop this bespoke work.
- Introduction to the DUCAP 4 key Elements
- DUCAP Project Management Pillar
- Managing Culture, Religious and Political Sensitivity in Project Delivery
- Managing Project Sustainability
- Managing Team Collaboration, Cohesion and Wellbeing
- Managing Project Stakeholder
- Managing Project Resource
- Managing Project Value Justification
- Managing Lesson Learned Management
- DUCAP Activity Areas
- Stakeholder and community
- Quality and regulation management
- Project scope management
- Risk and issue management
- Change Management
- Project Resource Management
- Schedule Management
- Progress and Outcome Realization Management
- DUCAP Processes and VISION
- Workshop and Breakout sessions
Becoming a CIPMN Member
- Fellow Member (N575,000): If he / she is a member of high professional or administrative standing who.
- Has served the institute and has at least seven years experience in a senior Project Management post in private or pubic organization
- Chartered Member (N275,000): Passed all examinations prescribed by the council and has a minimum of three years continuous experience
- Associate Member (N175,000): If he is in possession of requisite qualifications from other fields of study as may be determined from time to time by the Council
- Graduate Member (N115,000): If he is in possession of requisite academic qualification and has passed all the examinations prescribed by the Council.
- Student Member (N75,000): If he is pursuing a course in Project Management in any institution approved by the Council
- Honorary Fellow (At institutes discretion): If he is a person of distinction in the Field of Project Management, Law, Accounting, Politics, Economics, Management, Engineering or any similar discipline
- Corporate Member (Varies by company): If it is an employer of labour and meets the criteria set by the Council for registration.