To qualify to be admitted & registered as a CHARTERED MEMBER of the INSTITUTE, you should have:
- Passed a pre-enrolment stipulated Examination – SSCE, NECO, ND, HND, BSC etc AS MAY FROM TIME TO TIME BE DETERMINED by the Council.
- Passed ALL the EXAMINATIONS PRESCRIBED by the Council.
- A minimum of THREE (3) YEARS post qualification continuous working experience in Project Management in ANY private or public organization.
- Been a CHARTERED MEMBER of a FOREIGN Project Management professional body RECOGNIZED by the Council.
- Belong to a class of membership in (Bii) above, which in the opinion of the Council is EQUIVALENT to that of the membership of CIPMN.
- He has a minimum of ONE YEAR working experience in a private or public organization in Nigeria..
- Updated your Professional knowledge at least once a year through the Institute’s MANDATORY PROFICIENCY PROGRAMME (MPP).
- Paid his FEE for FOUR (4) consecutive years; and
- Is ELIGIBLE for ELECTION INTO ANY POSITION in the Institute.