QUALIFICATION FOR CIPMN MEMBERSHIP in line with section 5 (1-3)
- FELLOW MEMBERSHIP CATEGORY
To qualify to be admitted & registered as a Fellow member of the Institute, applicant;
- Should have at least seven (7) years’ work experience in a senior project management position in the private or public sector, or;
- may not be currently engaged in Project Management, but has been employed in a senior management position in the private or public organization for at least seven (7) years.
- CHARTERED MEMBERSHIP CATEGORY
To qualify to be admitted & registered as a Chartered Member of the INSTITUTE, an applicant should have:
- A minimum of five (5) years post qualification continuous working experience in Project Management or related discipline in any private or public organization, or;
- been a chartered member of a foreign Project Management professional body recognized by the Governing Council of this Institute, or;
- belong to a class of membership in (ii) above, which in the opinion of the governing council is equivalent to that of the membership of this Institute.
- ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP.
To qualify to be admitted & registered as an Associate member, an applicant shall possess qualification(s) from other fields of study/discipline not related to Project Management or project related discipline.